A very quick introduction was given by each member giving their name and their company name.
• MEMBERSHIP PACKS – Each member will receive a membership pack which will include a full list of members, a badge with your name printed on it. Do you have any goodies/promotional vouchers etc, you could add into the pack? Please contact Mark Darby on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
• WEBSITE/FACEBOOK:- Bourne in Business website is now up and running. Please do take a look and don’t forget to join our faceboook page too. Please contact for more details Taff Lovesey – email@example.com
• BOURNE EVENTS TEAM:- Are organising the Bourne Classic Car & Bike Carnival again on Sunday 18th June (Fathers Day) preparations are totally underway. The Bourne In Business will be having a stall. If anyone would like to help on the day, please contact Joanne, who will sort out a rota. If you would like a stall for event please also contact Joanne on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to sponsor the event or advertise in the programme please contact Claire Saberton on email@example.com
• WOMEN IN BUSINESS:- are holding an Event in November date TBC. At Belton Woods, Grantham. If you would like more information please contact Caroline Mentzel – firstname.lastname@example.org.
• WASH FEN LEADER RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME:- Grants are available to support start up businesses etc. For more details www.lincolnshire.gov.uk/washfensrdpe
• TIPS AND SHARING:- Have a look on google for Sidekick App and also Hootsuite.
• Paul Fellows:- Will be our new Major for Bourne later this month. Paul will be offering a day’s service of work, work in a company for the day and any donations will go towards the Town Hall Project for an Arts Centre. If you would like to contact Paul – email@example.com.
• HELP/SUPPORT/ADVICE:- What help/Support/Advice would you like? Please let us know so we can help you.
Thank you for Caroline Glitheroe of Accountancy Consultancy East, who gave us some very interesting accountancy tips.
The next meeting will be held on Tuesday 20 June 2017 at 6pm at The Angel, down stairs in the Coffee shop.